Helldivers already out of top 5 CCU :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
took 2 weeks longer than I anticipated but the game is done, finito, put a fork in it, shyt a graveyard

about to be out of top 20 at night on steam, of course retarded Sony stans going to say "its 3 am :damn: " like why would that matter ? The rest of the world dont exist outside of America ? Why does every other game its competiting with (FPS) thrive 24 hours a day ?

As I type this

Helldivers has around 50k players
Rust, a game that came out in 2012 has 65k players :wow:
Counter Strike a game that came out over 20 years ago has 900k players :wow:
PUBG came out near a decade ago, 400k players
Apex 160k players

Whats helldiver excuse? the hype is over.

bust out the shovels time to put this game in the grave where it belongs and be happy it had a longer hype than most sony garbage ass games that traditionally only get played for 1 week until yall go back to playing multi plats :umad:

Had a spark when you started :wow:

Hype aint even last 3 months :wow: game will never recover, it'll be on sale for $10 by Christmas :wow: Free to play by next summer :wow: servers shut off by 2026 :wow:

a7e70d60d3dab061.png

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
all jokes aside, I think China and the US have the biggest influence on games' peak player times, and their time zones are around 12 hours apart

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dropped out of top 5 during peak friday playing hours

Numbers rapidly going down

Was at 40k players last night :picard:

Its over :wow:

2 months is better than all other sony games though :salute: one day sony will drop a game that has longevity though. Its only been 30 years.