Helldivers already out of top 5 CCU :umad:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
People need to stop looking at CCU because if people can find matches and numbers aren't low where they're shutting it done. Then who the heck cares about the CCU. All I know when I was playing this game last night the in game population said it was 400k+ and to me that is extremely healthy for a live service game. This game will be more than fine, but it will be up to the devs to keep players fed because players can drop if they aren't fed enough content. Just look what happened to Diablo 4

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
People need to stop looking at CCU because if people can find matches and numbers aren't low where they're shutting it done. Then who the heck cares about the CCU. All I know when I was playing this game last night the in game population said it was 400k+ and to me that is extremely healthy for a live service game. This game will be more than fine, but it will be up to the devs to keep players fed because players can drop if they aren't fed enough content. Just look what happened to Diablo 4
I couldn't believe how fast I dropped Diablo, but then again I could.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't believe how fast I dropped Diablo, but then again I could.
The hook in that game is always going to be it's undoing. I think that game is too reliant on gear, and it influences behaviour of speeding through content. Then once you've maxed out you're bored out of your mind because there's nothing else to do. I liked the game, but the hook for endgame just isn't there because it's designed to get you bored out of your mind. I don't think the way they handle seasons is the way to go

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Youre 45 years old that works at walmart and stans jay-z like your life depends on it

Harsh realities :manny:
we already on a forum which is weird but u and a few other posters whose names shame remain anonymous make us all look like losers. u have to be a elite level loser to make 99% of the cats on here look sane

good job ItsADumbass

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
we already on a forum which is weird but u and a few other posters whose names shame remain anonymous make us all look like losers. u have to be a elite level loser to make 99% of the cats on here look sane

good job ItsADumbass
youd have worst poster of the year title if they still did it in the booth :ld: