Helldivers 2 officially hits 457k+ CCU on Steam (still top paid game)

Daps
I didn't even know there w
yall posting fake news tweets for validation? When theirs an official source that anyone can just look up at any moment ?

c3E5PA.gif

Smite 2 is #1 not Helldivers

this legit might be the saddest tweets yall have done this year, lying about some clown shyt like this that could be easily proven otherwise :russ:
I didn't even know there was going to be a Smite 2
:ohhh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell drivers 2 hurting Stan's more than helping them.

It's just speeding up the pace at which PC and PlayStation try to merge services and games together.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thou goalposts be pushed I say!

:mjlol:
I assume you talking about the one you and the Sony stans planted?

Because I said PlayStation was going the route of Xbox including day and date releases of games on PC out the gate.

But "PlayStation games being on PC would kill the brand" is what I was told.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I assume you talking about the one you and the Sony stans planted?

Because I said PlayStation was going the route of Xbox including day and date releases of games on PC out the gate.

But "PlayStation games being on PC would kill the brand" is what I was told.

Hmm, I could have sworn Xbots were posting that Helldivers 2 would tank a month after release. Then it was 2 months. Before that it was PS don't have any games. Playstation owners don't buy playstation games, etc etc.

Next you'll be celebrating PC releases as a win for the Xbox brand...

wait..

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, I could have sworn Xbots were posting that Helldivers 2 would tank a month after release. Then it was 2 months. Before that it was PS don't have any games. Playstation owners don't buy playstation games, etc etc.

wait..

PlayStation exclusives weren't coming PC at all y'all claimed, it would kill the PS brand, then it was they'll come 1-3 years later, then it was well multiplayer games might be day and date. But go ahead and try to ignore all that.

Serious question, Do you think he'll divers would be the success it is now if it only came out on console with no PC release:patrice:

And PC games coming out on Xbox was a L for Xbox according to stands "I'll just get it on PC" but now it's a W for PS

Straight gymnastics

Canon

Veteran
Daps
PlayStation exclusives weren't coming PC at all y'all claimed, it would kill the PS brand, then it was they'll come 1-3 years later, then it was well multiplayer games might be day and date. But go ahead and try to ignore all that.

Serious question, Do you think he'll divers would be the success it is now if it only came out on console with no PC release:patrice:

And PC games coming out on Xbox was a L for Xbox according to stands "I'll just get it on PC" but now it's a W for PS

Straight gymnastics
so what does xbox games dropping on playstation mean if we follow you're logic?

:mjlit:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

wait..

The game just been out 2 months and lost over 70% of its playerbase and steadily losing more per day

If losing 70% of your playerbase in 2 months isnt tanked then I have no clue what is

The game currently has 133k players — this time last month at this time itd have over 400k players

Are you delusional enough to think these numbers will recover and go back up?

shyt is finished.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The game just been out 2 months and lost over 70% of its playerbase and steadily losing more per day

If losing 70% of your playerbase in 2 months isnt tanked then I have no clue what is

The game currently has 133k players — this time last month at this time itd have over 400k players

Are you delusional enough to think these numbers will recover and go back up?

shyt is finished.
this nikka couldn't help himself. Same guy who said no one would be playing this game a month after release.