Helldivers 2 may come to Xbox

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What would be funny about HD2 coming to x-box?
That the numbers have dipped (now 80% since its peak a month ago) and xbox would make the numbers go up with its gamepass :umad:

#15 on steam ccu charts right now :huhldup:

50k current players :huhldup:

Counter-Strike currently has 900k current players :wow:

PUBG 400k current players :wow:
Apex Legends 160k current players :wow:

Rust has more players as I type this :damn: the game came out in 2012 :damn: throw the fukking towel :damn: get the shovel out for helldivers put that bytch in the dirt :damn:

Game is finito, cant use the "its 3 am :damn: " excuse when other games thrive 24 hours a day :heh: why would helldivers be the 1 exception to this argument :heh:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
That the numbers have dipped (now 80% since its peak a month ago) and xbox would make the numbers go up with its gamepass :umad:

#15 on steam ccu charts right now :huhldup:

50k current players :huhldup:

Counter-Strike currently has 900k current players :wow:

PUBG 400k current players :wow:
Apex Legends 160k current players :wow:

Rust has more players as I type this :damn: the game came out in 2012 :damn: throw the fukking towel :damn: get the shovel out for helldivers put that bytch in the dirt :damn:

Game is finito, cant use the "its 3 am :damn: " excuse when other games thrive 24 hours a day :heh: why would helldivers be the 1 exception to this argument :heh:
Again one of the stupidest, most retarded posters here, lmao @ listing counts for f2p games.

If helldivers 2 was going to xbox it won't be on gamepass

So i guess fukk all xthots will buy it anyway