Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Looking at a few Helldivers 1 content drops that they added to the game we should be in for some nice improvements going forth.

We already know the mech is coming, but on the original game they had 3 different mechs with different weapons.

They had a Tank, Armored Personnel Carrier (APC), Motorcycle with side car, and a Heavy Assault Vehicle (HAV) they all are one time uses to balance things out.

Plus the primary weapons had perks for them and the vehicles had perks as well. That way all the weapons would it a nice buff with extended mags, or armored piercing rounds.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looking at a few Helldivers 1 content drops that they added to the game we should be in for some nice improvements going forth.

We already know the mech is coming, but on the original game they had 3 different mechs with different weapons.

They had a Tank, Armored Personnel Carrier (APC), Motorcycle with side car, and a Heavy Assault Vehicle (HAV) they all are one time uses to balance things out.

Plus the primary weapons had perks for them and the vehicles had perks as well. That way all the weapons would it a nice buff with extended mags, or armored piercing rounds.

That mech is gonna be some real fukkery. A lot of people gonna get stepped on :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y’all minus well prepare :mjgrin:

@Gizmo_Duck @Hood Critic @Deezay

Give @Rekkapryde a mech brehs

giphy.gif

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Man, the range be fukkin me up. :pachaha:
shyt got me laughing cuz shyt really do get hectic out there, breh.
I don't know why, but I be freezing up like I'm rushing the shores on D-Day. I legit freeze while calling down a strike or support.
Y’all minus well prepare :mjgrin:

@Gizmo_Duck @Hood Critic @Deezay
I play the outside too much, breh.
I'm the cat way on the side or on top of a rock somewhere calling shyt down. You ain't getting me. Lol