Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Last night I played through the tutorial and one drop on some planet…but it was just me. Uhh, how do you join with other players and shyt??? Did I miss a screen or something?

Explain to to me like I’m :flabbynsick:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone here play part 1? I habe it and played it once, wasn't for me..part 2 much better?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Game is piff.
Noobs need to get their crap sorted out asap though. Got wrecked by a random team mate after reviving him twice and then he didn’t understand how to rez me.
Game has hilarious moments at its worst and at its best it has great strategy and need for communication.
I’m really happy with the move to 3rd person. The first one was cool but didnt get as much burn because I’m not a fan of the twin stick shooter format.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game is piff.
Noobs need to get their crap sorted out asap though. Got wrecked by a random team mate after reviving him twice and then he didn’t understand how to rez me.
Game has hilarious moments at its worst and at its best it has great strategy and need for communication.
I’m really happy with the move to 3rd person. The first one was cool but didnt get as much burn because I’m not a fan of the twin stick shooter format.

I like the trend of sony giving their smaller budget partners bigger budgets to make games this generation. Bluepoint, Housemarque, Arrowhead…

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Missions harder than challenging will be damn near impossible without tight coordination. My last drop had my squad dealing with 3 chargers at once. I had the recoiless so it should’ve been manageable, but no one to carry the ammo pack for quick reloads. I don’t think I can rely on randoms for those hard and above level missions.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
About to hop on after I run through some settings changes - if anyone will be on in 15 holla at your fellow democracy spreader.

CriDikal