Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Wow. There's hope for humanity.

Arrowhead's mysterious game master - known only as Joel - recently handed down a new major order to Helldivers 2 players on the behalf of Super Earth that came with a serious moral dilemma. Players have been given the choice of saving the world of Marfark, which would unlock the MD-17 Anti-Tank stratagem, or of protecting the planet Vernen Wells, which would net them zero stratagems but would ensure the safety of the digital civilian survivors that are trapped inside a childrens hospital. With two days left to go, it would seem that the overwhelming majority of players have opted to save the children, with Vernen Wells currently sitting on a 41 percent liberation rating, relative to Marfark's 0.14 percent.

I personally would've pulled a Michael Jordan 'fukk them kids' and tried for the MD-17 cause kids before the age of 12 get automatic entry to Heaven anyway plus they not real sooo.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Running a Rambo build with this new Predator Armor
AR-23A Liberator Carbine
SG-22 Bushwhacker
Impact Grenade
Autocannon Sentry
Recoiless Rifle
500kg bomb
Anti-tank mines

Pretty fun so far against the bots. Should really put in work on the bugs. I'll probably swap out the mines with another sentry.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Running a Rambo build with this new Predator Armor
AR-23A Liberator Carbine
SG-22 Bushwhacker
Impact Grenade
Autocannon Sentry
Recoiless Rifle
500kg bomb
Anti-tank mines

Pretty fun so far against the bots. Should really put in work on the bugs. I'll probably swap out the mines with another sentry.
:banderas:
Had any crashing issues?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
# Happy patch and warbond day, fellow Helldivers!

As some of you have noticed, there's an issue with social features in the game potentially crashing the game, primarily when opening the Social menu. This can also appear when you hit Escape or open other menus. We're currently working on how to best resolve it and will update you as soon as we know more.

There's also a minor bug affecting crouch and prone when equipped with the Ballistic Shield. This only seems to occur if the shield is on the user's back when crouching or diving into prone. Equipping the shield on the arm when stuck in crouch or prone should allow the user to move normally again.

The patch has thus far been very well received, which is great to hear! Thanks for all the feedback you supply us with. Your rapid response helped us to dive into these bugs quickly today.
We are working on a fix for a crash that occurs when you change settings after viewing the Viper Commandos banner in the Warbond menu. However, if you are experiencing this crash, one of our developers has a workaround for it:
> You can avoid the crash by not changing settings on the ship after viewing the warbond. If you wait until you drop into a mission, you are safe to change settings again.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I went straight to the bot world. Not as bad as it was.
You notice they look Platinum now?
Yea I was wondering if that was part of the cyborg thing from cyberstan. I heard either the illuminate or cyborgs were going to be the new enemy. Noticed gunships are on patrol now :mjtf: