Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Bug load out

Incendiary shotgun
Grenade pistol
500k bomb
Orbital laser
Shield backpack
EAT

Me and my guys just pretty much spread out and farm the maps for samples and get all objectives done each time. When Chargers and titans show up, hit them with the EAT right in the face and take em out. Use EAT's to take out the shrieker nests and spore spewers from afar.

Grenade pistol has been great for bugs and robots. The robots in the walkers, hit them once in the face with the Grenade and they go down like a ton of bricks

Looking forward to new warbond, already got 250 medals waiting to get the weapons unlocked.

We ran into a level 150 player this week too... 🤣. Our highest guy is 93, and he was like holy shyt, put the game down.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
shyt is getting stale for me. Same missions, no real story, same meta loadouts. They need to introduce the illuminate asap
To you and the posters that liked it, yes, everyone else no.

Like I said earlier this game more than likely drops numbers once the usual sports games are released (Madden and now NCAA)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Like I said earlier this game more than likely drops numbers once the usual sports games are released (Madden and now NCAA)
Game dropped during a gaming drought and had a fun loop.

Everyone I know that I played with is over it now.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Steam charts showing it's dropping week over week breh