Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Hopped on for like 15 minutes last night and got washed :mjlol:

Me too. Played two rounds with @Son Goku last night after not having played since they were beta testing mech suits. Used up all of our lives in the first five minutes the first game and then just quit in the middle of the second match after we were out of respawns because i didnt want them to waste the next one on me :russ:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Me too. Played two rounds with @Son Goku last night after not having played since they were beta testing mech suits. Used up all of our lives in the first five minutes the first game and then just quit in the middle of the second match after we were out of respawns because i didnt want them to waste the next one on me :russ:

Check fire, I ain't been on in a hot minute, swamped with work and shyt. :hubie: :dwillhuh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You were playing with me and @Methodical :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GKWsfneXIAA1VbL