Hell On Wheels Season 4

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah it was a tough watch breh. I recorded the episode and was half watching it because I was on the phone but I have no desire to watch it again. Which is to say nothing of the quality of the episode and says everything about how much I liked Elam as a character and he and Cullen's relationship. It sucked watching it dissolve to that

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it was a tough watch breh. I recorded the episode and was half watching it because I was on the phone but I have no desire to watch it again. Which is to say nothing of the quality of the episode and says everything about how much I liked Elam as a character and he and Cullen's relationship. It sucked watching it dissolve to that

Damn... I left off I think on the first episode of season 3.

Last thing I remember was Elam and Cullen fighting. Cullen was like :childplease: "You don't need to tell me shyt about your freedom son. You may be free but you sure as shyt ain't my equal..."

Elam :birdman: "Take em off!"

Then dudes started boxing :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Damn... I left off I think on the first episode of season 3.

Last thing I remember was Elam and Cullen fighting. Cullen was like :childplease: "You don't need to tell me shyt about your freedom son. You may be free but you sure as shyt ain't my equal..."

Elam :birdman: "Take em off!"

Then dudes started boxing :russ:

Yeah good relationship. They went from that to becoming really good friends

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Haven't seen the latest episode but Common's horrible acting is killing this show for me.
"I got magic":snoop:
He's delivering those lines so bad.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man I just saw the latest episode
3931001-6323123951-dean%2B.gif

Elam deserved better but Bohanan's cry at the end is what had me feeling bad as hell for him. I take back what I said about Common's acting especially in the last episode. He acted the hell out of that last episode. Boy almost had me rubbing my eyes. Hell of a job Rashad.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The final 7 episodes started a few weeks ago. I didn't realize it until now that Colin was in snoops house of horrors. Anyway I liked the first ep it was great to me, last week was weak.