Hell On Wheels Season 4

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
They REALLY should have kept Common on the show. But I can't tell if that nikka is really dead or they're going to pull some suprise shyt. They won't officially say he died.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Man season 3 was such a huge drop off in quality, getting rid of Lily, reverend cole and the native american aspect. To up the Irish boys/Ruth airtime? :scusthov: Elam wasn't even a sidekick anymore he was reduced to a bit player, the new direction was weak as fuk y hasn't it been cancelled

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I still fukk with it. And I read Common wanted off the show to focus on his music. They were filming when he was recording nobody's smiling. Sad though because I liked Elam

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Is this show worth watching on netflix. i say about to start it but i cant never find anyone saying positive shyt about it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Is this show worth watching on netflix. i say about to start it but i cant never find anyone saying positive shyt about it.

I like it breh but it's not for everyone. If you like Westerns you'll get behind it. The first season is a bit of an aberration as far as the show is concerned because it became a different show once season 2 hit but it's still worth watching to at least get the basic gist of the story and how all these characters came together

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I like it breh but it's not for everyone. If you like Westerns you'll get behind it. The first season is a bit of an aberration as far as the show is concerned because it became a different show once season 2 hit but it's still worth watching to at least get the basic gist of the story and how all these characters came together
I'm on episode 4 now. not bad. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He killed the bear but it fukked him up. Left a HUGE gash in his head and he's suffering severe amnesia and possible brain damage. The Native Americans found him and nursed him back to health, believing that because he killed the bear he Is now invincible. They also kidnapped a white bytch who constantly reminds him of Eva, The old trapper from last season shows up and tries to convince to Elam of who he is but Elam is fukking mental and kills him. He also participates in a raid on Soldiers and after believing that he's "earned" a woman, kills the Native who claimed the white bytch and takes her and two other Native women as his own and is headed back to Cheyyene. This was probably one of the best episodes of the entire show and Common's acting was really top notch.
Spoil it for me. DGAF. What happens to Elam?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spoil it for me. DGAF. What happens to Elam?

And then once he got back to Cheyenne he clearly showed that he lost his mind. He tried to sell the three women to someone and had guns aimed at him ready to take him out. Cullen tried talking him down, so did Eva but he didn't recognize her, thought she was a slave. He attacked Cullen and reluctantly, he had to fight him. Elam got to the point where he had a blade piercing Cullen's head and Cullen took it with the quickness and stabbed him in the gut. Then while on the ground, Elam raised the knife to Cullen, signaling to him to finish the job and Cullen took out his gun and shot him. Then he was forced to burry him and he starts crying his eyes out

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He killed the bear but it fukked him up. Left a HUGE gash in his head and he's suffering severe amnesia and possible brain damage. The Native Americans found him and nursed him back to health, believing that because he killed the bear he Is now invincible. They also kidnapped a white bytch who constantly reminds him of Eva, The old trapper from last season shows up and tries to convince to Elam of who he is but Elam is fukking mental and kills him. He also participates in a raid on Soldiers and after believing that he's "earned" a woman, kills the Native who claimed the white bytch and takes her and two other Native women as his own and is headed back to Cheyyene. This was probably one of the best episodes of the entire show and Common's acting was really top notch.

And then once he got back to Cheyenne he clearly showed that he lost his mind. He tried to sell the three women to someone and had guns aimed at him ready to take him out. Cullen tried talking him down, so did Eva but he didn't recognize her, thought she was a slave. He attacked Cullen and reluctantly, he had to fight him. Elam got to the point where he had a blade piercing Cullen's head and Cullen took it with the quickness and stabbed him in the gut. Then while on the ground, Elam raised the knife to Cullen, signaling to him to finish the job and Cullen took out his gun and shot him. Then he was forced to burry him and he steers crying his eyes out

:damn: