Hell Nah!! Road rage into Creh's front yard then dip off together, brehs

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Whats goofy is expecting ppl fleeting a crime scene to follow your orders line you're a cop. Only a certain brand of ppl do this :mjpls:
This the prime example why I don’t answer you dumb nikkas on this forum
I’m a homeowner and I don’t give a fukk what color you are
If this bullshyt happened on my property
I’m coming out like Yosemite Sam bytch nikka
I’ll be a c00n to you spineless bytches all day:mjgrin:
You can always come to Sugarland, Texas to test my trigger finger:mjgrin:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Anyone else expect the guy running out of his house to throw a hook like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat????......

tenor.gif

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
https://www.kmov.com/news/ring-came...-17d0e4ca0464.html?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot

CAHOKIA HEIGHTS, Ill. (KMOV.com) -- Cahokia Heights police are investigating after an SUV was caught on camera ramming a car, causing both vehicles to lose control and crash into the front yard of a home.

“If the tree wasn’t there then the truck could have easily gotten up to the corner of the house right where I was laying," said Tony Fitch, who told News 4 he was watching TV in his bedroom when he heard a loud boom.

Surveillance video captured him running out after the crash and as the drivers and a passenger in on of the vehicles ran away.

“I was just in disgust actually like how dare you," said Fitch.

According to the Cahokia Heights police report, the driver of the Silver Buick, Dominic Williams, told police he and his girlfriend were driving on Champlain Drive Wednesday morning and were about to turn on Joliet Drive when the driver in a blue Ford Explorer rammed them.

Williams' girlfriend told police the driver of the SUV is her ex-boyfriend.

“The guy in the silver car stayed, the girl and the guy came back," said Fitch.

Fitch said they apologized for the damage to his yard.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
"Fitch said they apologized for the damage to his yard.":deadmanny:

:mjlol:probably followed by 'hope you got home insurance mufukka.' and secretly givin him the phone number to the nearest burger king.:mjlol: