Hell In a Cell PPV is no more.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
When Brock climbed the fukking cell and held the belt to the heavens like some GOD:

tvjaksJIcAaCp0Ls88dwhQmB-aiCjO8AvAIC_RRiNoc.gif

Whew:banderas:

But yeah, Usos/New Day was probably the best HIAC match this gen. Uce turned the shyt into a torture chamber :damn:
That’s the 2004 one, that one was good too but I was talking about the 2015 one at the HIAC PPV

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
It's about time. The last classic HIAC match was 14 years ago. Never made sense to turn it into a PPV when most of the feuds didn't need it, and most of the PPV matches did nothing special with the cell.

I will say this: The first Hell in a Cell PPV had one of the GOAT theme songs ("Monster" by Skillet). And the DX/Legacy match wasn't bad from what I remember.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think they should kill MITB too because it really became goofy over the years. I thought it was much better when MITB took place at wrestlemania instead of having it's own PPV. Also, I think they should remove the stipulation where you book a surprise match and win the title. I think cashing it in doesn't do much in making person look legit and person holding it usually lose their juice

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
When Brock climbed the fukking cell and held the belt to the heavens like some GOD:

tvjaksJIcAaCp0Ls88dwhQmB-aiCjO8AvAIC_RRiNoc.gif

Whew:banderas:

But yeah, Usos/New Day was probably the best HIAC match this gen. Uce turned the shyt into a torture chamber :damn:
The irony is the entirety of that match took place inside the cell. Really good match too.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Extreme Rules and TLC should go too. Stipulations are there to enhance blow-off matches when feuds get hot - you can't have that shyt on a timetable where everyone is going to need an Extreme Rules match with their current opponent on the same fukking night.

Let the stories breathe and the match stips will follow.