Height-Weight ratio

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
I'm 6'3 and I've read my weight should be 195. I'm usually around 185, but I'm back in the gym now chillin at 190. Be around 205 by the summer.

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
6'2 250 :takedat:

Bulked for the latter half of 2014 and lost my abs :mjcry:

Hitting a hard cut at 40-40-20 2500 cals a day to hopefully get down to about 230 single digit body fat by end of march just in time for spring break debauchery :lolbron:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
How much should a cat weigh at these heights:

5'9
5'11
6'0
6'1
6'4
It depends on someone's frame. That makes it relative.
If a large frame guy at 5'9" and a small frame guy at 5'9" both weighed 180 lbs. the large frame guy is actually going to be a bit skinnier or less muscular than the small frame guy.

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
I'm 5'11" 210# but I have abs and quite a bit of muscle. On charts I'm considered fat but I have a smaller waist then I did when I was 200 and no muscle. I wear smaller sizes now.

thiss....im technically morbidly obese at 6'2 :sadcam:

Yet, I got a 34 inch waist and a 36 inch inseam:stopitslime:

When I'm lean doe I can slip into 30 inch waist jeans....shyt looks unreal :jawalrus:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ld: in order to look buff?

Everyone carries their weigh diff so it's hard to say

Maybe I should have mad the thread title different.

But mainly Im wondering what weight would yall say is too small or to big for these frames.

Like alot of people fell a 6'0 dude should be no less than 200 pounds,and no heavier than 230.

But as you said weight is carried differently,I know some 6'0 dudes who weigh 200 who diesel and some who skinny fat
Know some dudes 6'0 230 who hercules lookin and some who rollie pollie looking.
But that was the main thing I was tryna get at.

semtex

:)
Daps
Maybe I should have mad the thread title different.

But mainly Im wondering what weight would yall say is too small or to big for these frames.

Like alot of people fell a 6'0 dude should be no less than 200 pounds,and no heavier than 230.

But as you said weight is carried differently,I know some 6'0 dudes who weigh 200 who diesel and some who skinny fat
Know some dudes 6'0 230 who hercules lookin and some who rollie pollie looking.
But that was the main thing I was tryna get at.
I'm 5'11" and I think my sweet spot is around 205-210 with my current muscle density. I'm 222 but have chest fat. Trying to increase my lean weight tho.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
How long you been lifting? Hows your diet? And do you do cardio?
Ive been lifting good for three years. My eating habits arent 100% where i want tyem to be. I still have my vices but i also do a lot more good. I start everyday with a smoothie which consists of kale carrots tumeric ginger celery apples oranges cinnamon chia seed bananas pineapples usually. We sub fruits based on season and availability. I am a trained chef so we dont eat processed foods. I cook a lot. We hit up lots of farmers markets.

As for cardio. I do a lot of cardio. I keep a pretty consistent schedule. Wednesdays i play in an adult basketball league for the past year and a half. Saturday mornings i practice. Sundays i run five miles. i ran a marathon in november. mondays and fridays weights. Tuesday thiers a class called butts and gutts at the gym. Its a high cardio workout. It will leave you sore. The instructor is a crossfit instructor so she incorporates a lot of crossfit stuff minus the bad form bullshyt.

I have a history of diabetes in my family and grew up with poor habits. Now that im older i dont want my son to go through what i go through with my mom and all the suffering she goes through because of poor nutrition and lack of exercise. My dad on the other hand is 81 and is still out chopping wood and doing physical stuff.