Heidi Klum Appreciation Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Heidi Klum is 40 and she's had at least 4 kids and yet she still looks better than women who are younger than her :skip:

This picture is from this year and Heidi looks just as fresh faced as ever :win:

heidi-klum-peoples-choice-awards-2013-red-carpet-10.jpg

She looks good for a white woman @ 40 I'll give you that but only that...In fact, her frown lines are already similar to ------> :skip: And he is 60+ lol

She has MAD wrinkles and they are DEEP :scusthov: Still an attractive lady though :ehh:

Do we really want to start comparing 40 + women from other races to her breh? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks good for a white woman @ 40 I'll give you that but only that...In fact, her frown lines are already similar to ------> :skip: And he is 60+ lol

She has MAD wrinkles and they are DEEP :scusthov: Still an attractive lady though :ehh:

Do we really want to start comparing 40 + women from other races to her breh? :mjpls:

:aicmon: at "her frown lines are already similar to :skip:"

tracy-morgan-hell-no-o.gif

"mad wrinkles"? I don't see a lot of wrinkles but I'm sure glad to see some, she's human :yeshrug:

She's 40 and beautiful, like any other woman who's 40 and beautiful. It's just that simple, :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frown lines and wrinkles are all a part in beauty no? I work n skin care so I might be a little bit too harsh as to beauty standards :ld: if so, my bad.

Everybody has frown lines and wrinkles. It's a part of what makes us all humans, they are human traits so I'm not quite sure what you're getting at with that :comeon:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Considering how the coli is, I'm shocked THIS is the only reference to seal or there failed marriage.

I mean, no "get married brehs"

No, "she likes black guys :krs: :krs: :krs:"

I'm shocked :leon:

I was coming to say this. You know she gotta have a black thing if she willingly married Seal ugly ass :scusthov: