:heh: Only WHITE PEOPLE would TRY and GET away with this...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
lol i dont know. if this sh1t is real all i can say is :wow:

i somehow dont see a black guy getting away with that lol. this one dude just came out the bushes on the white girl and starts massaging her. :laugh: and she aint run :laugh:. i dont know. i would love to see the reaction from these girls when a real black guy does it, not these half black light skin mufucckas

yall think a black cant pull it off? the hate cannot be that strong? or is it?

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that asian dude got balls lmao. dude went up to a chick with her dude and straight up massaged her. bytch was like can you stop? her boy was all :what:
and the asian dude at the end had the :skip: :troll:

these dudes prolly did 20-30 of these and took the best reactions. don't try this chit at home before you get caught with that sex offender charge. :ufdup:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
yall think a black cant pull it off? the hate cannot be that strong? or is it?

Breh, most the nikkas on this site have a severe case of c00nerism and self hatred. I'm shocked they didn't take an opportunity to talk shyt about black women in this thread.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Breh, most the nikkas on this site have a severe case of c00nerism and self hatred. I'm shocked they didn't take an opportunity to talk shyt about black women in this thread.
How bout now

:youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This has to be in a soft city. Startle a woman like that elsewhere and it'll be:
spArgtD.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This shyt was crazy. :what: There's no way a nygga is gonna pull some shyt like that. And I consider myself bold, but gatdamn, I'm not gonna go up to a bytch and start massagin her. I would expect to have the Laws called on my black azz