Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol @ troll. I been rocking with Jimmy. You in stan mode :pachaha: Was clowning Tatum now making injury excuses

JIMMY DIDNT DO ANY
EURO STEP DUNKS AND DIDNT
WINCE AFTER ANY PLAYS.

YOU CAN TELL WHO
PUTS ON THEATRICS AND
QUIT VS GUYS WHO JUST
KEEP GRINDING IT OUT TIL THE END.
:devil:
:evil:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They beat a team with KD and Booker, then they beat LeBron and AD. What asterisk you wanna put on it?

***didn't beat the Warriors cause those chumps lost to the same Lakers team I'll now pretend are ass? :russ:
I’m saying mofos started that asterisk shyt every since GS started winning chips.. Folk gotta keep that same energy

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Spo really had this team leading on the road in a while where they shot under 35%

Riley needs to stop bullshytting and give this man some talent
Yup. THe problem with the Heat is that they don't have that defense breaker. That player that no matter how great the defense being played they can still just go out and get you a bucket and force a defensive collapse. Miami is too dependent on Spo scheming up open shots. Nuggets did a great job at soft contesting at the very least damn near everything.