Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
That's honestly the talent gap between stars like, say, Kawhi and Luka, compared to Butler

All three listed at 6'7 but there's no 1on1 matchup Kawhi and Luka can't dog-walk, whereas Butler needs the right matchup to put up points.

3 of these 4 games MIA needed at least one big scoring performance from Butler but even when he shoots well he can't even crack 30 bc as soon as they put Gordon on him, he becomes passive and defers. Bayo is similar.

I’ve been watching ball way to long & been watching Jimmy since his 2nd year on the bulls

I’ll give Jimmy his credit he went from a role player to a star player but there’s levels to this shyt. Jimmy ain’t that dude he don’t have the offensive bag kahwi,Luka,lebron,kd etc have he can’t even shoot 3’s

He can’t bully Gordon like he does huerter

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
You're just mad cause your team are frauds. Fakest eastern conference champions in some time.
So what yo team is? Ya a pack
R.41ce908b43ddeb06fbb2bf6051561c6e

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Denver just a bigger, better team. Their 1-2 punch is more consistent than ours and they’re role players are better generating easy looks than ours. They’re an elite offensive team even when shots aren’t falling.

It’s frustrating but it’s hard to be mad. It’s not bad reffing, it’s not the Heat aren’t trying, or anything crazy…Denver has better players and they’ve taken that next step.

I knew Jokic was great but Jamal’s offensive versatility has really impressed me these playoffs. Legitimate 1st option talent and capable of impacting games even when his shots not falling.
If Bam/Herro/picks for Dame is on the table this summer Riley would be a fool to not do it. That Jimmy/Bam/Culture era earned it's respect but it's never getting over the hump.