Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yall still aren't willing to see that the Nuggets are legit.

No team in the east ( the ones that lost to this battered Miami squad 😂) were gonna beat the Nuggets.

If they stay healthy they are the favorites next year as well.
Nuggets were a combined 3-5 against the Cs, Bucks, 76ers & Knicks fam.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denver just a bigger, better team. Their 1-2 punch is more consistent than ours and they’re role players are better generating easy looks than ours. They’re an elite offensive team even when shots aren’t falling.

It’s frustrating but it’s hard to be mad. It’s not bad reffing, it’s not the Heat aren’t trying, or anything crazy…Denver has better players and they’ve taken that next step.

I knew Jokic was great but Jamal’s offensive versatility has really impressed me these playoffs. Legitimate 1st option talent and capable of impacting games even when his shots not falling.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
They had there chances and didn’t take advantage

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
It's asking a lot for Bam to anchor the defense, guard Jokic 1vs1, score efficiently as a second option and anchor the bench offense but he has to do that in order for Miami to win realistically.
Excuses fam he can't take advantage of mismatches at all & he don't attack enough he wants to shoot jumpers & floater

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The sad part is Denver wont be able to keep this team thanks the genius CJ Mccollum :wow: :wow:

im not you

All Star
Daps
Jimmy "best playoff performer in NBA history" Butler letting his team get hoed on their home floor once again.

Never seen a #1 come up small so many times with his team's season on the line.
dude been playing on a bum ankle since round 2, put up 25/7/7 while his starting backcourt managed 2 pts combined

not sure what else yall want from him :heh:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Look at the opps in here celebrating like y’all in the finals 🤣🤣 remember we put the belt to y’all
1*Ux6aBxjpdUhO8llLA6gtlg.jpeg