Heath Ledger's Joker Diary Exists! (Pics/video)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
o-HEATH-LEDGER-JOKER-DIARY-570.jpg

Heath Ledger's Joker Diary - YouTube

Here's Heath Ledger (IGN.com)

:ohlawd: Heath! He really went out for this role. I remember him talking about it when he first got cast. A bunch of people (Nolan, Goyer) saw it too. I had always wondered if it existed.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Driven mad by his own demons. I guess some forms of acting is really just a form of channeling demonic spirits. :ld:

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Do y'all think that role drove him crazy ?

hell no theres a part in the dark knight trilogy artbook where those closest to him said he was having fun with the role because not often does an actor get to be creative like this, other than that he was clearly sane, studying the editing process and riding his skateboard between takes, if it did drive him insane alot of the dark knight would have been cut as per his familys consent but they new how much the role meant to him and told them to leave everything they could in

I dont think the role drove him crazy, it just shows how far one would go when they really respect a character and want to do right by implementing their own personal creativity

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
hell no theres a part in the dark knight trilogy artbook where those closest to him said he was having fun with the role because not often does an actor get to be creative like this, other than that he was clearly sane, studying the editing process and riding his skateboard between takes, if it did drive him insane alot of the dark knight would have been cut as per his familys consent but they new how much the role meant to him and told them to leave everything they could in

There's only one line in TDK that I wish they would've cut:

"I believe you and I were meant to do this forever."

It always makes me go :beli::sadcam::sadbron:.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

at the time they didnt know if they were even going to follow up with another movie, so to preserve his work they left the audience out on that note,( much like the joker card at the end of begins)

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

:ufdup::ufdup::wtf::comeon:If you knew anything about Batman you would greatly appreciate that line and be thankful that your simple minded peasant ears heard such a mystifying line

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup::ufdup::wtf::comeon:If you knew anything about Batman you would greatly appreciate that line and be thankful that your simple minded peasant ears heard such a mystifying line

:damn:

This post reminded me of thag pc gamer masterace photo lol