Heat wave in Spain and Portugal has killed over 1000 people temperature's reaching over 117 degrees

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire. Men were scorched with fierce heat …

Revelation 16:8-9
Funny enough it’s the Bible thumpers and their policies that are directly leading to this nonsense.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Low Quality Posting
Climate change :francis:

Water wars next

Not climate change.

It was as hot as this all over Europe in 1976. Hence a lot of Old Heads that I’ve met in the pub in London who lived through it have been laughing off the scare mongering.

Interestingly, the bogeyman “Climate Change” wasn’t born then, so they couldn’t blame him.

White people die due to heat every summer in Europe anyway. Nothing new.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Not climate change.

It was as hot as this all over Europe in 1976. Hence a lot of Old Heads that I’ve met in the pub in London who lived through it have been laughing off the scare mongering.

Interestingly, the bogeyman “Climate Change” wasn’t born then, so they couldn’t blame him.

Agreed..back in the day cigarette smoking never killed anyone.

Nothing new under the sun.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Not climate change.

ok that was ONE year

climate change means we will have crazy heatwaves EVERY year and the highest temps will break records

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Not climate change.

Idk breh. In that Twitter thread the heat indexes were posted for June that year and June this year, and this year is like 5x hotter across the whole globe

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fearmongering if the average age of the victims is > 75