Heat nation Roll call(bandwagon+casual fans of bron only)

A

A Friend of The People

Word, I'm a Bron fan too. Never could stand the Cavs. Nobody was looking forward to The Decision more than me. When that nikka said "South Beach" I was like :gladbron:.

Lol you're pathetic bro. And I mean it with all my heart friend, you and all "fans" of your type. Following a grown man who shytted on your city to a new team :smh:

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Lol you're pathetic bro. And I mean it with all my heart friend, you and all "fans" of your type. Following a grown man who shytted on your city to a new team :smh:

:childplease:

I'm not from Cleveland bruh. I fux w/ LeBron because he's from Akron and I got family there so I've been there plenty of times. I don't have a favorite team so I root for players and squads.

Don't give a damn about you or your opinion on the matter, son.

A

A Friend of The People

:childplease:

I'm not from Cleveland bruh. I fux w/ LeBron because he's from Akron and I got family there so I've been there plenty of times. I don't have a favorite team so I root for players and squads.

Don't give a damn about you or your opinion on the matter, son.

You a front runner. Simple as that. All that needs to be said bout your basketball fandom. That is all I'm out this demonic thread

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
^^^ :russ:

Dude is heated :laugh:.

Did you actually think the Pacers had a chance to win this series even after going up 2-1 and with Bosh out? Sorry for your delusions, friend. :smh:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And it looks even more like Madison Square Garden after da first round of da Playoffs.

We don't need that bullshyt fan up to fill our arena breh. Heat fans are the worst. I remember working at the triple A back in 02 when the heat were garbage and that shyt was crickets.i have no problems with real heat fans because some of my crew is mostly heat fans. I can't stand these bandwagon cats though telling me to go back to ny when I know more about Miami and the heat than they ever know.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
We don't need that bullshyt fan up to fill our arena breh. Heat fans are the worst. I remember working at the triple A back in 02 when the heat were garbage and that shyt was crickets.i have no problems with real heat fans because some of my crew is mostly heat fans. I can't stand these bandwagon cats though telling me to go back to ny when I know more about Miami and the heat than they ever know.

That's all sports teams in FL though, bruh. I live in Tampa Bay where the Bucs get no love and the Rays compete for division crowns and still get no love. Magic, Jags, Dolphins, all struggle with attendance.

I think it has to do with the fact there are a lot of cats like you and me who migrated here and plus a lot of the teams are young teams (like 20-30 years old) so there's no rich history. Plus there's too much to do in FL. If you want to fill stands, you better be the hotness, otherwise we hitting up the beach or Disney or some shyt.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Followed Bron from Cleveland to Miami. :manny:

daps.gif

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Not a Heat fan, but i've been a Bron fan since St. Vincent-St. Mary's....

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You a front runner. Simple as that. All that needs to be said bout your basketball fandom. That is all I'm out this demonic thread

i was once like you. looking for any chance to jump into an altercation with a delusional, bytchmade fan. i'm not saying that JS is bytchmade. he's actually cool with me. but you will learn eventually to tune certain things out.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Became a fan when I moved from the Chi to MIA. I was there for the first 'ship with Shaq, hopefully there will be 8 more like 'Bron said