Heard some of thee most sickest sh*t today....

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, you need to cut these people out of your lives

yes, they are at a higher risk for disease (just do a mendelian cross)

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I know yall might call this story :duck: but everything is true...

A female friend that I got cool with this past school semester got two cousins that have kids by each other. They're both 21 yrs old, the guy is also sexing his own mother. These two cousins have 4 kids with each other and now they're "beefing" and the female is quote on quote "fukking all of her babydaddy/cousin's enemies and friends" to get back at him. Their oldest child is 6 yrs old and the little boy got a hump in his back and is "slow"

They've been having sex with each other every since they were children and the entire family cut them off. Neither of them have a high school diploma and both are in and out of jail.

And yeah they're black :snoop:

Now I have a question, the cousins' parents are siblings, so is it a good chance that all of their kids are going to grow up being "special"?

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

That whole story is too much for me to process :ohhh:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
^Wait so we glossed over that last tidbit pretty much. Why are we focusing on the (still very nasty) cousin banging when this is clearly the top story? Backstory?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Why did I laugh at lil homey having a hump in his back :wow:

:manny: what do you expect tho...cousin IS pretty closely related. :smugfavre:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
^Wait so we glossed over that last tidbit pretty much. Why are we focusing on the (still very nasty) cousin banging when this is clearly the top story? Backstory?

Well my friend told me she don't know how true the part is about the cousin sexing his own mother so that is why I didnt go into detail. But I won't be surprised if that is true also. My girl told me that incest runs in that side of her family :huhldup: which is why her mother didnt want her to go to their family reunion.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There are people who find this disgusting who support homosexuality.

Its so demonic.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
yea thats definitely some other shyt,
I can't even begin to process that :what: :snoop:
I stopped fukkin wit my rican homie when i found out he fukks his cousins, I can't associate with that.. like how the.. :leostare: