Heard some of thee most sickest sh*t today....

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I know yall might call this story :duck: but everything is true...

A female friend that I got cool with this past school semester got two cousins that have kids by each other. They're both 21 yrs old, the guy is also sexing his own mother. These two cousins have 4 kids with each other and now they're "beefing" and the female is quote on quote "fukking all of her babydaddy/cousin's enemies and friends" to get back at him. Their oldest child is 6 yrs old and the little boy got a hump in his back and is "slow"

They've been having sex with each other every since they were children and the entire family cut them off. Neither of them have a high school diploma and both are in and out of jail.

And yeah they're black :snoop:

Now I have a question, the cousins' parents are siblings, so is it a good chance that all of their kids are going to grow up being "special"?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Ah wah de bumboclaat foolishness yu ah chat seh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind

concise

Veteran
Daps
Now I have a question, the cousins' parents are siblings, so is it a good chance that all of their kids are going to grow up being "special"?

yep, definition of cousins. That, by itself, doesn't mean the kids will be "special", as people in other parts of the world still marry their cousins.
But that other stuff posted before practically guarantees it.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I wanted to chill with you when I came to the Chi I'm a few weeks. Now I'm unsure

Why would you be friends with them stupid ass people?

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I wanted to chill with you when I came to the Chi I'm a few weeks. Now I'm unsure

Why would you be friends with them stupid ass people?

My friend isnt stupid...she can't help it that she's related to them. These cousins are her grandmother's sister grand kids. She barely know them, seen them at a family reunion this past weekend and she called me and gave me the run down.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
yep, definition of cousins. That, by itself, doesn't mean the kids will be "special", as people in other parts of the world still marry their cousins.
But that other stuff posted before practically guarantees it.

I don't care if it is common in other parts of the world...shyt is still nasty in my book.

Yeah yeah yeah I know its in the bible, through out american history and famous people but it still is very disgusting.