HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

Jards

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I'm not surprised that Ricky hit him with the :patrice:when he asked for that amount. How are both him and Joe basically broke and they're supposed to be financial advisors :skip:. I'm still not exactly sure it will work even if they manage to buy ASM, but Spencer isn't registered with the NFL :lupe:. At least all that work he put into Travis paid off with him going #6.

With 2 eps left, we probably won't know where Ricky will sign until the season finale.

Joe's motivational speech to his workers :ehh:
Hope he goes to LA so we can see some Miami and LA fukkerry

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I LA because florida dropped their film!\tv for Florida tax incentives...ballera mentioned it might be too expensive to shoot here

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't Avon like a sidekick to Tupac one time? Something like that...it was along those years when I first saw him.

Played the GOAT goon in Above The Rim.

georgia still giving out filming incentives, wouldn't be bad to see Ballers in Atlanta either.

Would be a completely different show in Atlanta. The backdrop... the whole vibe would be different. They might as well cancel it before that happens.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Played the GOAT goon in Above The Rim.

Would be a completely different show in Atlanta. The backdrop... the whole vibe would be different. They might as well cancel it before that happens.
The backdrop would change but the fukkery would still be the same, so nah I disagree with you saying it might as well be cancelled.