HBO to air The Wire remastered in HD starting on December 26th

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Anybody reading Bomani twitter? He was watching it last night and he hates "Strang". His timeline is full of quotes.

:dead:

:heh::heh:

That day of the jackal type mother fukker line will never get old. Avon's follow up line about String not wanting to get all "gangsta wild with it" is slept on

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Season 3, 1, and 4 are neck and neck for the best season. I got mad love for season 2. Frank Sabotka was one of the best characters in the whole series. nikkas need to stop sleeping on season 2.

season 3 is my favorite but..

real shyt season 2 may the be most important to the story

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
That right there said it all, it was always business to String he tried to be something he wasn't.
And that's a bad thing? To want to change and go legit ? Man he didn't see the bigger picture just like Avon didn't . Think for a second now, if they just stood back and took Prop Joe package and not beefed over corners they would be really rich. The co-op shared everything and would have brought Marlo into the group or had enough muscle to take him out if got to that point. Stringer messed up by thinking he had a handle on the corporate side by going to community college and branching off on his own, if he would gone to Levy like Marlo did he would be in Marlo's position a multi millionaire with no worries at all .

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
And that's a bad thing? To want to change and go legit ? Man he didn't see the bigger picture just like Avon didn't . Think for a second now, if they just stood back and took Prop Joe package and not beefed over corners they would be really rich. The co-op shared everything and would have brought Marlo into the group or had enough muscle to take him out if got to that point. Stringer messed up by thinking he had a handle on the corporate side by going to community college and branching off on his own, if he would gone to Levy like Marlo did he would be in Marlo's position a multi millionaire with no worries at all .
Problem was Stringer
[Avon] wasn't hard enough for this right here, and maybe..just maybe...not smart enough for them up there [/Avon]

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Problem was Stringer
[Avon] wasn't hard enough for this right here, and maybe..just maybe...not smart enough for them up there [/Avon]
That'd why I said he had Levy, he could consulted with him on everything and been fine but his pride got to him thinking he was the brains and he knew what's best, just like Avon thinking his name and rep matters most and fighting for the streets.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My appreciation for season 2 grows with viewing. It's still my least favorite but I'll understand the level of hate it gets.