hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That was certainly interesting and just shows these different Amerikkkas we live in.
Im happy these people had a good time seeking death as kids at a waterpark.

While me and mine was rjunning from the shyt in our own neighborhood.

:francis:

That old woman, you can see in her eyes shyt had crazy hate in her heart for that man who owned the shyt.

The levels of disrespect he showed that family smh.

Couple of them dudes on there that worked there HAVE to know some low down dirty secret shyt about that place too!

And buddy with the glasses def has some typa shyt wrong with him lol.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Watching this right now. I would have wanted to go to action park if I was in NY/NJ

I probably went there at least 5 times. It was the first water park I even went to, and after going there every other water park was :trash:. Haven't watched the doc yet (I'm about to) but its the only park I've been to that had a ride that the majority of people fell off of. They had this one ride that consisted of a solid plastic sled that slid down a slide made of metal rollers pointed at a pool. The rollers accelerated you to a pretty high speed. When you got to the bottom of the roller slide you were supposed to hit the pool at high speed and skip across the surface of the water like a jet ski. In reality, EVERYONE slammed into the pool and immediately flipped over and fell off. It was hilarious to everyone waiting in line. I went on it many times, I think once I *maybe* was able avoid crashing for about 3 seconds before I flipped over into the pool. Every other time :deadmanny:.

Enough stalling, I'm going to watch this now.

daemonova

Daps

this weeks saturday night movie is good but depressing, part of me wants to wait until I get home monday to see it

daemonova

Daps
I've stop doing Bossa Nova picks because the herd was thinning but you need to see these movies before they are gone in three days
Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2
Good will hunting
love actually
along came polly
How to lose a guy in 10 days
you got mail
A perfect world
mystic river
full metal jacket

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I probably went there at least 5 times. It was the first water park I even went to, and after going there every other water park was :trash:. Haven't watched the doc yet (I'm about to) but its the only park I've been to that had a ride that the majority of people fell off of. They had this one ride that consisted of a solid plastic sled that slid down a slide made of metal rollers pointed at a pool. The rollers accelerated you to a pretty high speed. When you got to the bottom of the roller slide you were supposed to hit the pool at high speed and skip across the surface of the water like a jet ski. In reality, EVERYONE slammed into the pool and immediately flipped over and fell off. It was hilarious to everyone waiting in line. I went on it many times, I think once I *maybe* was able avoid crashing for about 3 seconds before I flipped over into the pool. Every other time :deadmanny:.

Enough stalling, I'm going to watch this now.
They talk about this exact ride exactly how you explained it :russ:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They talk about this exact ride exactly how you explained it :russ:
Yeah, I didn't remember that it was called "Aqua Scoot".

After watching the doc, I like that they brought up the "audience participation" factor. Almost half the fun of that ride was watching the people flip over when you were waiting on line :ufdup:.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and it was two slides side my side, and they would send people down both slides at the same time. So, when your heavy plastic sled hit the pool, there was a chance that the guy from the slide next you was wiped out directly in front of your path...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watched Alita: Battle Angel since it is set to expire in about a month. Some of the CGI was impressive and the cyborg on cyborg violence was :ehh:, but the lore of the world and semi love story were :skip: and :ld:to me. Rosa Salazar is a dope actress though.