Essential HBO MAX Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This might be the best Sci-Fi show I’ve seen in years.

I’m 9 episodes in and can’t stop watching. The characters are well written and the planet is full of “characters” that I wasn’t expecting to be as interesting as they are.

I won’t be back to read any replies until I’m done, because I want to avoid spoilers, but I’d like to hear thoughts from anyone who watched it.

For characters I never knew about before watching, this edged out X-Men 97 as the best Sci-Fi show I’ve watched this year.

There's a thread on here for the show, would check it out when u finish watching.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Six Schizophrenic Brothers

The terrifying story of an all-American family torn apart by madness, as six out of 12 siblings develop schizophrenia.

MV5BZDViMGUzNjUtODE3Yi00N2U3LTgzM2MtYWY0YWRmN2RkZTZiXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

*This shyt extremely bugged out. shyt involves: murder, suicide, incest pedophilia rape, etc. Documentaries be killing movies and tv.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Six Schizophrenic Brothers

The terrifying story of an all-American family torn apart by madness, as six out of 12 siblings develop schizophrenia.

MV5BZDViMGUzNjUtODE3Yi00N2U3LTgzM2MtYWY0YWRmN2RkZTZiXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

*This shyt extremely bugged out. shyt involves: murder, suicide, incest pedophilia rape, etc. Documentaries be killing movies and tv.

Fiction can never touch reality

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

The Green Lanterns’ light is officially ready to shine again.

HBO has officially picked up “Lanterns,” the first live-action series created expressly for DC Studios under co-chairmen/co-CEOs James Gunn and Peter Safran. The series has been given an eight-episode, straight-to-series order by HBO, with Chris Mundy (“True Detective: Night Country,” “Ozark”) serving as showrunner and exec producer.

Also on board: Damon Lindelof (“Watchmen,” “The Leftovers”) and Tom King (“Mister Miracle,” “Supergirl”), who will serve as executive producers and co-write “Lanterns” with Mundy. Warner Bros. TV is producing with DC Studios and HBO; the show is based on the DC comic “Green Lantern.”