Essential HBO MAX Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Malignant fire :ohhh:
Bruh I just finished what the fukk I need a franchise :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Just finished Malignant watch it by myself late at night with all the lights off really added that extra effect. Real good scary movie probably the best horror film I seen since Hereditary.
Bruh this was one of the most hilarious fukkery filled films I've seen all year:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:GIVE ME A SEQUEL NOW:laff::laff::laff:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I just finished what the fukk I need a franchise :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Bruh this was one of the most hilarious fukkery filled films I've seen all year:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:GIVE ME A SEQUEL NOW:laff::laff::laff:
I put it on with zero expectations and no background info besides who the director is . Movie was very entertaining and I liked it more then any of those conjuring joints. :lawd:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I applaud James Wan cause he knew this shyt was ridiculous as fukk and still went with it. Homie gave no fukks. shyt ain’t no masterpiece but it was definitely entertaining and a much needed breath of fresh air. :russ:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

it was like 3 movies into one it went from a horror flick into a triller into a action movie. shyt had me on the edge of my seat with all the fukkery:pachaha:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
it was like 3 movies into one it went from a horror flick into a triller into a action movie. shyt had me on the edge of my seat with all the fukkery:pachaha:
I kept waiting for either Batman, The Crow, Constantine, Daredevil, Agent Venom, or Spawn to pull up and whoop this dudes ass:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I kept waiting for either Batman, The Crow, Constantine, Daredevil, Agent Venom, or Spawn to pull up and whoop this dudes ass:russ::russ::russ::russ:[/
200.gif

Was waiting on this mothafukka to show up and replicate that Spidey clone meme :mjlol:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I sorta figured the shyt halfway through but the way that Wan Introduced everything was wild I was literally watching it like :gucci::russ::russ:. Wan is always good for some crazy wild shyt, can't wait for PT 2.

Daps
We started Malignant, and fell asleep 30 minutes in. It wasn’t the movie, we’re just 37 and tired.

:mjgrin:

Now we have to wait until it gets dark to finish, because you have to watch stuff like that in the dark to see everything. I learned my lesson with Hereditary.

Edit:

It was 10pm on a Friday night.

:snoop:

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
I put it on with zero expectations and no background info besides who the director is . Movie was very entertaining and I liked it more then any of those conjuring joints. :lawd:
Bruh! I did the same thing, didn't look at no trailers, no background info on this, just put it on late last night and enjoyed the fukkery filled WILD ride. Definitely recommend watching this flick