Essential HBO MAX Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
MV5BZjlmNDE2ZWQtNzcwYy00YjM1LWIzY2YtZjAzNmRmZDI1YWVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3MDk2NDg2._V1_.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Is Fast and Furious 9 or The Forever Purge on HBO Max?
No, not yet.

Both F9, also known as Fast 9 or The Fast and the Furious 9, and The Forever Purge are distributed by Universal.

HBO has what's known as a pay-one licensing deal with Universal, which means HBO is the first place Universal's movies are shown on TV or streaming services. But they won't reach HBO and HBO Max until after the films have already been available first in theaters, then as online rentals and finally on Blu-ray and DVD for sale. Typically, these pay-one movies tend to be released to streaming about nine months after theatrical release, but no dates for F9 or The Forever Purge have been announced yet. Regardless, it means HBO Max is on track to get them to stream first before any other services, likely late this year or sometime early next

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
There's supposed to be a Woodstock '99 documentary coming on here shortly. it's gonna be a lot of fukkery
Just turned that Woodstock shyt on.
Had to wait for Lil KPs cousins to come tru.
Dont need him seeing this fukk shyt.

:deadmanny:

Actually i should make them watch this shyt as like a history lesson or some shyt.
Case study?

shyt is fukkery overload, watching now