hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Human_Capital-516406500-large.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Finally, some dates

FBOY ISLAND, a reality dating show with a twist, premiering Thursday, July 29;

THE HYPE, a cutting-edge streetwear competition premiering Thursday, August 12; with Offset and Cardi B

and SWEET LIFE: LOS ANGELES, an unscripted coming-of-age docusoap, following a group of Black friends on the hunt for success in South Los Angeles, premiering Thursday, August 19

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Love Life with Anna Kendrick, I like the show but christ is Darby a dumb fukking bytch. Can't believe she married that bum Magnus and was funding his lifestyle :hhh:

I thought Love Life was gonna be trash so I waited until the season finished to watch it. Ended up binging it in a day :ehh: I've come across some of those ppl in my lifetime lol

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Been watching Curb your Enthusiasm again from the beginning. Haven’t seen the show in so long that it’s like I’m watching it for the first time, even though I can remember a lot of it still. Still pretty pretty good:ld:i don’t know why I find it so funny, but it’s like the only show that I actually laugh at. My wife thinks it’s boring lol

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Been watching Curb your Enthusiasm again from the beginning. Haven’t seen the show in so long that it’s like I’m watching it for the first time, even though I can remember a lot of it still. Still pretty pretty good:ld:i don’t know why I find it so funny, but it’s like the only show that I actually laugh at. My wife thinks it’s boring lol

:russ:. I'm in the same boat as you breh... tried my best to get wifey to watch this joint and my azz be laughing like crazy and she do not even smirk... i still fukks wit Larry