HBO Hackers leak execs emails & are demanding a ransom. They have Game Of Thrones documents

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are 'hackers' going after small fry instead of narcoterrorists and politicians?
I agree, tell the 'hackers' to fukk off.

Because they're not stupid and they realize HBO, Sony, and other media companies aren't as likely to have a motherfukker erased.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Yup, the good thing about these studio and network hacks is that it exposes Executives for being incompetent bigots. The Sony hack revealed that executives didn't want to hire Denzel fukking Washington and other black actors because they felt they couldn't sell movies overseas. Then they called Kevin Hart a whore because he wanted to be compensated for using his social media to promote a movie.

I can only imagine the stupidity said in emails about "Confederate" or even a show like "insecure".

:salute:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
With 2 of the writers of Underground being on that Confederate series, I don't think the series will be all doom and gloom as some expect. I know faux outrage is the norm nowadays, but I would have been more skeptical if they didn't bring in some black writers to help with the show. The fact that they secured those brothas makes me want to see and give the show a chance, especially since I'm sure they'd have a nikkaz plotting to rebel and destroy the Confederacy storyline in the shyt.