HBCU students are asked to name 5 African countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
That's what I was thinking, especially with all the 'tether' talk, wouldn't that extra Black voting power be beneficial, what the fukk :bryan:

My parents aren't American, I'd still vote for someone who has a history of supporting reparation legislation, even if it didn't directly affect me personally.

It's crazy that nikkas do all that tough talking, but get quite when you ask them where did your parents immigrate from?:pachaha:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Take care of the family your people left

The truth of the matter is that I have to thank you.
I was unaware I had such hatred.
Now I do not want to fight or beef because that is uncivilized.
Yet everything and everybody you love if they felt pain, I would not care.
Seriously.

We need more hate and division in the world.
And I fukk sure hate some of you maddafukkas.
With a passion.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Cowards are found in the Ukraine. Cowards are found in every crevice except home. Cowards speak when they leave. Cowards flee. Cowards skip every majority black country and run to white society. Who and what are you talking about?

White man ice colder only applies one way huh? They can name every country on Earth cuz they plotting a getaway from home.
no they the fukk can't. they can't even locate iraq and afghanistan on a map, and youve been at war with them for 20 years.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
no they the fukk can't. they can't even locate iraq and afghanistan on a map, and youve been at war with them for 20 years.
I don't know a damn person from Iraq and I'm over 20. Can you stop with this nonsense? It's OK for me to not give a fukk about you or your people. I promise you will be ok. Go help your folks out of Ukraine. Leave us alone. I wish the internet had restraining orders.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I don't know a damn person from Iraq and I'm over 20. Can you stop with this nonsense? It's OK for me to not give a fukk about you or your people. I promise you will be ok.
wtf does that have anything to do with what you wrote and my reply.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
you said 'they can name every country' i said they cant. and that's a fact.
You just talking just to be talking. Again, I don't care or give a shyt about random countries in Africa. What aren't you understanding?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You just talking just to be talking. Again, I don't care or give a shyt about random countries in Africa. What aren't you understanding?
if you didn't care, you wouldn't have been talking just to be talking, while simultaneously assuming all white people know geography :heh:

'i dont give shyt about random countries in africa' and i don't care you are willingly admitting to ignorance.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
if you didn't care, you wouldn't have been talking just to be talking, while simultaneously assuming all white people know geography :heh:

'i dont give shyt about random countries in africa' and i don't care you are willingly admitting to ignorance.
I didn't assume anything. Check your people. You call it ignorance. I call it not giving a fukk.

Status
Not open for further replies.