Hayes and Williams on the main roster

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He was in a Battle Royal shortly after the draft ended and I think he was on Main Event a few times and is considered a free agent. Haven't seen anything since.

Odyssey Jones is also in that same boat, either working mostly Live Events or the occasional Main Event spot. Crazy as it seems, Von Wagner is the one that benefited the most but that's because they kept him in NXT even tho they consider him a free agent. šŸ˜„

Not sure who you mean by "Sheamus" twins? Gallus, Pretty Deadly, Brawling Brutes? If Gallus they are in NXT but I am guessing PD or BB since they actually went to main. The blonde guy got hurt and they just came back a few months ago, they are still being used on SD. If it's Butch and Ridge, they've been used quite a bit, they are setting up a break up angle between the Brutes. Not sure how much you watch on a regular basis.

I forgot about oddessy damn.. I thought he was hurt again or something lol.

And the Sheamus twins is Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn :lolbron:
They lost their titles and got thrown in the bushes

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You can bring up Trick a year after Melo and redo their NXT run, let Trick be the man in nxt for a year, especially since melo, drag and bron should be moving up.

That makes sense. And that way it makes sense that Trick won't be on some "I want this title too shyt" since he'd technically be a rookie. Melo could cook in the US title picture or something.... or fukk it let him be the one to beat Gunther

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I forgot about oddessy damn.. I thought he was hurt again or something lol.

And the Sheamus twins is Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn :lolbron:
They lost their titles and got thrown in the bushes
Oh they pop up every once in a while but it's not consistent. It's either in video package form, a small appearance in NXT or a backstage segment on SD. They also are used on Live Events mostly. Some talents can be Live Event only. It's just how it is sometimes.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Oh they pop up every once in a while but it's not consistent. It's either in video package form, a small appearance in NXT or a backstage segment on SD. They also are used on Live Events mostly. Some talents can be Live Event only. It's just how it is sometimes.

Its crazy because they were growing on me. And they legit need women's tag teams. It would give the other members of damage control shyt to do as well... its only so long Piper and Chelsea can hold on to those belts