Hayes and Williams on the main roster

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I think both Carmello and Trick have high ceilings in the main roster. Personally I'd pair them, but not just as a tag. Have them as a dope tag team and put them in the mix for the US/IC titles. Just always in eachothers corner. They work amazing. But I'd toss one more person in the equation just to be the heat seeker/manger. Lio Rush. He'd fit in perfect with these 2.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think both Carmello and Trick have high ceilings in the main roster. Personally I'd pair them, but not just as a tag. Have them as a dope tag team and put them in the mix for the US/IC titles. Just always in eachothers corner. They work amazing. But I'd toss one more person in the equation just to be the heat seeker/manger. Lio Rush. He'd fit in perfect with these 2.
Lio Melo and Trick on camera together would look like Charmander Charmeleon and Charizard. Wouldn't serve anyone either except maybe Lio.

Melo Trick and Omos tho... that could work.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Well watch SD this week because Carmelo Hayes will face Grayson Waller in the US Title Tournament.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
MVP Omos Trick and Melo would be a dope stable :ehh:

Add them with Almighty Profits and you got the most powerful stable since prime NWO :ehh:

They prolly won’t do an all black stable especially with that many members because of the optics but it would be dope as fukk :ehh:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
MVP Omos Trick and Melo would be a dope stable :ehh:

Add them with Almighty Profits and you got the most powerful stable since prime NWO :ehh:

They prolly won’t do an all black stable especially with that many members because of the optics but it would be dope as fukk :ehh:

They fukked around and found out quick. They were terrified of what the hurt business could become. I doubt they ever venture into that territory again

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I fukk with Trick and the iron survivor challenge shocked me.... but he lowkey has a hot tag moveset. Let's see what he does vs Drag-on

They need to bring up trick and melo on some HBK and Diesel shyt... rerun their NXT run on the main roster. Let them realize they need to stick together in this new territory to survive. That's the downside of NXT they run full career arcs before wrestlers even get "promoted" to the main rosger

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I fukk with Trick and the iron survivor challenge shocked me.... but he lowkey has a hot tag moveset. Let's see what he does vs Drag-on

They need to bring up trick and melo on some HBK and Diesel shyt... rerun their NXT run on the main roster. Let them realize they need to stick together in this new territory to survive. That's the downside of NXT they run full career arcs before wrestlers even get "promoted" to the main rosger
Yea I know it’s the pro wrestling thing to do to break up teams friends stables etc but they should let Melo and Trick cook for a few years first :ehh:

I could see both of them as world champ some day. I hope Trick get this NXT title tho, he might low key he the most over dude in NXT right now :ehh:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

If you bring some to the main roster too fast then they can fade and die real quick. Example: Cameron Grimes. In all due time.

Yea I know it’s the pro wrestling thing to do to break up teams friends stables etc but they should let Melo and Trick cook for a few years first :ehh:

I could see both of them as world champ some day. I hope Trick get this NXT title tho, he might low key he the most over dude in NXT right now :ehh:
Trick clearly needs to stay in NXT. He still has a lot of in-ring stuff to work on. Carmelo is ready to move up in my opinion but I don't see it happening until after WM when they bring back the draft. That's how HHH operates.

Breakker, Dragunov and Hayes should all be drafted in 2024.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Definitely the most over.... the crowd participating in the entrance and Booker T adlibs is amazing

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If you bring some to the main roster too fast then they can fade and die real quick. Example: Cameron Grimes. In all due time.

Trick clearly needs to stay in NXT. He still has a lot of in-ring stuff to work on. Carmelo is ready to move up in my opinion but I don't see it happening until after WM when they bring back the draft. That's how HHH operates.

Most definitely. Grimes is in purgatory right now. And idk who signed off on Xion Quinn being drafted to the main roster but he hasn't made one appearance yet. And the Sheamus twins lost their belts and haven't been seen since

Half A $

Pro
Daps

You can bring up Trick a year after Melo and redo their NXT run, let Trick be the man in nxt for a year, especially since melo, drag and bron should be moving up.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

They should, but if creative doesn’t have any plans or how to properly utilize them, then keep them in NXT until they do.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Most definitely. Grimes is in purgatory right now. And idk who signed off on Xion Quinn being drafted to the main roster but he hasn't made one appearance yet. And the Sheamus twins lost their belts and haven't been seen since
He was in a Battle Royal shortly after the draft ended and I think he was on Main Event a few times and is considered a free agent. Haven't seen anything since.

Odyssey Jones is also in that same boat, either working mostly Live Events or the occasional Main Event spot. Crazy as it seems, Von Wagner is the one that benefited the most but that's because they kept him in NXT even tho they consider him a free agent. 😄

Not sure who you mean by "Sheamus" twins? Gallus, Pretty Deadly, Brawling Brutes? If Gallus they are in NXT but I am guessing PD or BB since they actually went to main. The blonde guy got hurt and they just came back a few months ago, they are still being used on SD. If it's Butch and Ridge, they've been used quite a bit, they are setting up a break up angle between the Brutes. Not sure how much you watch on a regular basis.