Hawk Tuah Girl Throws 1st Pitch At New York Mets Game

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine you take your family out for a day at the ball park and your child asks who that is? we as a society are at an all time low.

i swear i am not some type of conservative prude either, but damn standards have fallen.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
imagine you take your family out for a day at the ball park and your child asks who that is? we as a society are at an all time low.

i swear i am not some type of conservative prude either, but damn standards have fallen.
Most celebrities that throw out the first oitch participate in songs, TV shows or movies that talk about the same subject matter

But now we're supposed to be acting all high and mighty
:russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most celebrities that throw out the first oitch participate in songs, TV shows or movies that talk about the same subject matter

But now we're supposed to be acting all high and mighty
:russ:
you can explain who those people are to your child without having to mention they're famous for talking about performing oral sex. if you tell your child this woman is a social media star and they ask for what, there is really no way around it. she should be selling a line of sex toys or something not center stage at a wholesome family outing.

:unimpressed:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Screenshot-20240815-172230.png

This shyt literally got me crying laughing brehs

9K7O0wUaL1qx.jpg

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Kind of throw is that? Didn't she know beforehand to practice a bit...no athletic genes at all..didn't spit too so we will never know what that mouf can do :camby: