Hawk breh didn't check in: the whole chicken squad pull up

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I heard that the day they brought it back that it wasn't the same. Most the commentary on how good it was, was from folks in Atlanta and Alabama. Once they brought it back though, they all claimed that something was different about it. It wasn't as spicy, the sauce was different, the chicken was different.. etc.

So to this day I haven't had it. Now I don't want it because I feel like Carls Jr will have provided better.

Yeah, the quality of the sammich went down exponentially since the relaunch. If you never had it, then you aren’t missing anything. Besides, they have a bunch sitting under a heat lamp for who knows a
how long which affects the quality of the food. Hands down, CFA remains king of the chicken sammich game!

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
20022609241412737.jpg

Hawk is looking like a US special forces solider that got rescued from Mogadishu after seeing his fellow “peacekeeper” bros get that Malice at the Palace treatment

:mjlol:

He's the feathered equivalent of :damn:

You can tell he now has PTSD.

"Who's the chicken now, playboi? :birdman:"

The hawks face got me fukkin' cryin :laff:

@3Rivers @SmarkMero your services are required brehs:feedme:
full

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hawkreh got stomped out by a future chic fil-a menu :wow:

to be fair to the hawk, its looks pretty young and small, probably fresh off the nest. he learned a valuable lesson, but if it were a full grown male adult hawk :usure: hawks get huge and it would have flew up and after about the 5th chicken to get its head clipped clean off, they'd have all ran.
Grown hawks gotta check in too :usure: