Having to take a shyt before u hit the gym unnapreciation

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:why: nikka like everyfukking time I go to the gym I gotta take a shyt before.
Even gotten to the point that I take a shyt at work(2 hours before I leave my job) but as soon as I get into the gym my stomach starts acting up. I mean I could hold it, but :whoa: I ain't tryna risk that while im doing some hard reps and have that shyt just fall out and roll down my leg:huhldup:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
My body is naturally geared for me to have to go as soon as I arrive at the gym. Every single day without fail. If I miss the gym for 2 days, I won't even have to go:mindblown:, but as soon as I show back up again my bowels start talking to me.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Crazy talk, getting rid of that waste makes lifting better

Well I actually appreciate it myself, a nikka be feeling great. I just find the physiology of it all to be strange. Like it don't matter what time I go, my bowels know that I have just arrived at the gym and shortly I will need to handle my business.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Sounds natural.

It's when I don't get the urge that I know somethings wrong with my digestive system.

Sitting around looking at my stomach like "We aint leaving for the gym until you get right sir"

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
as a runner, I know this feeling. nothing worse than as soon as u get outside, that u notice you have to take a shyt :noah:

I try to go before I leave, but it still happens. I usually start my run around the univ of chicago campus, so I have mapped all the clean accessible bathrooms along the way for when that feeling comes.

semtex

:)
Daps
you better shyt before you deadlift. Doodoos be coming outta nowhere when u grinding out those reps.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I work out at 0400 and always have to take a poop before I leave at 0330...Why is that...I guess I rather work out on an empty stomach...Just invest in some baby wipes and baby powder breh.