Having no actual plans of wifing a chick, but leading her to believe ya'll a couple

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I only sell that dream if it's a chick that I could potentially see myself actually wanting a relationship with. I look at chicks like cars:

Some you just test drive (strippers). :takedat:
Some you rent (married chicks). :smugdraper:
Some you only drive just to get from point A to point B (bustdowns/bootycalls). :yeshrug:
Some you lease, with an option to buy (this thread topic). :jawalrus:
Some you finance with an affirmed intent to own (serious relationships). :win:

I had one chick that I was selling the dream to for so long that I almost mindfukked myself into believing that I actually should have wifed her...then she keyed my copy of Madden '07 over some bullshyt and I got my nicca wakeup call.
:damn:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
If a chick requires you to be in a relationship with her until you fukk. Then dont get with her. She a lame.

And 95% of relationships that start off on that stupid notion fail miserabley. You cant base a whole new relationship with a muffagga based off you getting the draws.

However........

You can always just lie to these heauxs :shaq:

Same guy that made a thread abt most women being hoes. Hypocritical much? I'm not trying to call you out but....

SpeakherKnockin

Professional ThirstDodger
Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
To be real breh I'm known for my brutal honesty, fakin a relationship has never been my thing, I can recall doin 1 time. I was 19 and I had just got out to seattle when I met this 17 year old chick from Milwaukee livin bout an hour south of seattle, she had graduated HS and her parents kicked her out so she was living wit her brother's ex wife. I let her think it was more than what it was and that didn't even last a good 4 months. I've always found honesty a lot easier, you'll be surprised what a woman will go for if you just keep it 100 wit her

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Doin it with my ex-gf who cheated on me. Moved out of state and killin the game now her small town ass thinks I'ma take her back :childplease:

use it while u can breh, she'll wait on u hand and foot.
and anytime we had sex best believe it was borderline Ghetto Gaggers :shaq:
I tried to make it seem like I was gonna wife her but every time I saw her face I was :scusthov::pacspit: so eventually she got hip and left.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I kinda do this same thing but without an actual relationship. I've been known to string along girls with a multitude of reasons why I can't settle down but giving them hope I'll change.

Honestly its just how I am. I do all of this subconsciously. :manny: Not my fault they ignore the obvious.

Doin it with my ex-gf who cheated on me. Moved out of state and killin the game now her small town ass thinks I'ma take her back :childplease:

:pachaha:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I seen nikkas do this and alotta times they get "lost" and start believing they own bullshyt if the chick cute enough

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Eh...I'm going through this right now, stringing this broad along.

Not really sure what to think, I feel a little bad cos' I think she really likes me so I feel obliged to do things with her, but I really just don't like doing all that much really. I watch sports, go out with the bros on the weekend, work and play video games and I really don't want that to change.

Oh well, maybe I'll just cut her off, be ruthless and all that...it's just p*ssy after all :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
is that really all you guys can say?

i'm at work...help me speed my day upv with some stories

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin