Having no actual plans of wifing a chick, but leading her to believe ya'll a couple

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I know my brehs got some stories :jawalrus:

What's your thoughts on letting a girl think ya'll exclusive or going out when in reality you will cheat if given the opportunity and actively look for other bytches in the process?

Anybody scared of bad karma?

Or are ya'll on some skrait live and let die shyt?

I actually find myself in this situation, and it aint the first time with this chick but in the past I have told her straight up what the deal was to lift any possible guilt off my conscience. That basically fukked up my chances of future puss, only hit it once. Now I'm thinking to myself if I should just say fukk it and lie straight to her face while I do my thing. :ehh:

The problem is that we live far enough of a distance that I wont get to see her often enough to even receive the benefits of such lies (p*ssy). And having to bare the foolish/childish convos this girl sometimes brings forward takes its toll. on my brain (sometimes causing me to just tell her to eff off). It has before and it is now.

However the distance also makes it that much more safe. It's no secret that girls (and men) do this. Maybe its time for me to :eat:.

Speak. Share your experiences.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I know my brehs got some stories :jawalrus:

What's your thoughts on letting a girl think ya'll exclusive or going out when in reality you will cheat if given the opportunity and actively look for other bytches in the process?

Anybody scared of bad karma?

Or are ya'll on some skrait live and let die shyt?

I actually find myself in this situation, and it aint the first time with this chick but in the past I have told her straight up what the deal was to lift any possible guilt off my conscience. That basically fukked up my chances of future puss, only hit it once. Now I'm thinking to myself if I should just say fukk it and lie straight to her face while I do my thing. :ehh:

The problem is that we live far enough of a distance that I wont get to see her often enough to even receive the benefits of such lies (p*ssy). And having to bare the foolish/childish convos this girl sometimes brings forward takes its toll. on my brain (sometimes causing me to just tell her to eff off). It has before and it is now.

However the distance also makes it that much more safe. It's no secret that girls (and men) do this. Maybe its time for me to :eat:.

Speak. Share your experiences.

If a chick requires you to be in a relationship with her until you fukk. Then dont get with her. She a lame.

And 95% of relationships that start off on that stupid notion fail miserabley. You cant base a whole new relationship with a muffagga based off you getting the draws.

However........

You can always just lie to these heauxs :shaq:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"im not ready to date yet, still not over my past relationship" - will give you like 3 months before she feels like she's being used

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Tell her OK and KIM. If she's digging you she'll drag herself along :shaq:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Doin it with my ex-gf who cheated on me. Moved out of state and killin the game now her small town ass thinks I'ma take her back :childplease:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Alot of friends end up marrying those women. They're just trying to convince themself that they arent in love with a woman they otherwise feel they have no business being with.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Do it. Make that bytch think ending up happily ever after is possible. Have her text some nudes from time to time until a better bytch comes along and you have no time for the bs.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do it. Make that bytch think ending up happily ever after is possible. Have her text some nudes from time to time until a better bytch comes along and you have no time for the bs.

shes being difficult with the nudes :angry:

I swear, 2 years ago I would have p*ssy, titty, ass pics in the matter of an hour.

and :to: Dog Based thats the kinda shyt I'd fear. Man with this one chick I really wanna hit it just one more time. As for the ex, shes damn near a dime and we have great chemistry, family already love me etc etc and the situation would actually be not so bad. Had she not broke my heart I probably woulda married the betch. So breeding it wouldnt be as bad :manny: Still detrimental though.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
To be real breh I'm known for my brutal honesty, fakin a relationship has never been my thing, I can recall doin 1 time. I was 19 and I had just got out to seattle when I met this 17 year old chick from Milwaukee livin bout an hour south of seattle, she had graduated HS and her parents kicked her out so she was living wit her brother's ex wife. I let her think it was more than what it was and that didn't even last a good 4 months. I've always found honesty a lot easier, you'll be surprised what a woman will go for if you just keep it 100 wit her