Having Internet on your phone appreciation thread

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:rudy: ain't you the same nikka that has been posting on sohh for months talking to yourself

I doubt you even go outside at all nikka

As dead as SOHH is; that's about 5 posts a week

:dry: How much time is that?

And why do ya'll make such a big deal outta that? Ya'll were obvisiously there, lurkin', SOHH, wasn't just talkin' to myself

You on here = that makes your life more worthwhile??????

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As dead as SOHH is; that's about 5 posts a week

:dry: How much time is that?

And why do ya'll make such a big deal outta that? Ya'll were obvisiously there, lurkin', SOHH, wasn't just talkin' to myself

You on here = that makes your life more worthwhile??????

nikka you gay

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remeber when I got my first job out of college, and not know the job's policy on surfing the net (SOHH at the time :pacspit:) and watching videos. Every lunch, I would kick back and watch Boy Meets World or General Hospital on my Hero :huhldup:

That screen was a midget compare to my EVO 3D giant screen :lawd:

It's crazy a decade ago, the biggest thing you could do with your phone was texting with emoticons and having popular songs as ringtones.

I still think it's crimminal that once you go in the Subway in New York, you still can't surf the net. :scusthov:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Man my desktop be sitting in the corner looking at me like :to:. All I do is post on my phone. It's disgusting how many strange places I've posted from :scusthov:

Yes I posted from there :troll:

And there too :stopitslime:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
having internet on phones does have some downsides

it seems to make people alot more antisocial. ive seen many times where a bunch of my friends are chillin, and nobodies saying shyt to each other because everyone has their damn phone up to their face

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
WAP :heh:

I can't even lie, I was a fiend for them polyphonic ringtones :snoop:

It's a beautiful thing though, you're right. I had a Bold for a while, some horrible internet sometimes. Got the iPhone 4S and it was just :ohlawd:

I look at Blackberry users like "How do you put up with your internet like that" :why:

im just like u. my last phone before the 4s was a bold. and I had two blackberry curves before that. I also got a BB bold 9930. for work, which is great on the internet by blackberry standards, but that shyt ain't even seeing the 4s for the overall experience.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I remeber when I got my first job out of college, and not know the job's policy on surfing the net (SOHH at the time :pacspit:) and watching videos. Every lunch, I would kick back and watch Boy Meets World or General Hospital on my Hero :huhldup:

That screen was a midget compare to my EVO 3D giant screen :lawd:

It's crazy a decade ago, the biggest thing you could do with your phone was texting with emoticons and having popular songs as ringtones.

I still think it's crimminal that once you go in the Subway in New York, you still can't surf the net. :scusthov:

this is the problem we have here too. only about 20 minutes of my work commute on the train is subway, but its annoying as hell not having data coverage. however I can text and make calls down there. meanwhile folks on at&t and verizon have full coverage on the subways and im on spring looking :flabbynsick:.