images

lost my virginty in that car
then i blew the engine on it :snoop:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Most of my friends growin up were always a lil older than me (2-3 years) so my freshman n sophomore year some of em went to da same high school as I did. I used to always ride around n get picked up/dropped off by dem nikkas so i was always good in dat department. :yeshrug:

Then i got dat license n just pushed around da parent's whips until i graduated. :ehh:

YBE

Banned
Daps
It was my first car... a 1992 Dodge Colt... same color & everything... I paid $600 cash for it after my 2nd Paycheck...

4111170003_large.jpg

I was a 15yr old Freshman with a job & a whip... :win:

1997 Chevy Cavalier...

Same color, same everything. Wasn't much to look at :manny: but, i got alot of bytches off that boy. "You not gonna give me a ride YBE? :hug: Depends? :shaq:

1450262_1.jpg

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:manny: It worked out for me if i had a car during Highschool I would of probably of dropped out because i would always have to badger people to cut with me who had cars if i had my own i would probably of cut constantly. Plus I never had to drive while drunk while all my friends were risking it and i always had a ride at night. But not having a car for the first month of college was horrible:scusthov:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Damm yall nikkas had it good!!!

I didnt get a whip till 2nd year in college.

I had to take the bus my first 2 years then my best friend got a whip so i was good. I was on the track and basketball team so either my pops picked me up or team mates parents took me home. Wasnt so bad but senior year man everyone was getting a whip i use to be like:noah:

I had a job doe in hs doe and all the bytches use to come to my gorcery store :krs:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Ain't no school parking lots where I come from. :stopitslime:
Wasn't any re-entry allowed either.

We wouldn't even have had a way to manage that anyway with alternate side parking laws.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
*going far for lunch
*giving girls rides home
*pulling into school with the system on blast*
*taxing nikkas for money*

*stunting by avoiding the speed bumps and driving on the sidewalk
*hanging with the 'car crew'
*having a reason to hangout in the parking lot

etc

:yes::win::win:

these are so important, not to mention when you get the whip bytches and nikkas who wanna smoke all the time hit u up on the regular:whoo:

every morning and at the end of lunch i'd pull up in a cloud of smoke walkin in class like :ahh: "gimme some work im in a good mood"

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
21 and still havent owned my own car. Waitin for when I graduate from University and secure a job. Plan on saving 10 gs during my internship right now...one more year of school...Then I'm finna cop that Volvo or Lexus. :mjpls:

slow and steady wins the race