Having Dimples Appreciation

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
we're teh chosen race :blessed:

recently realized my brother's kids ain't get his dimples. :lupe: my dimples better get passed down to my kids, it's the only good trait i'm bringing to the table. might have to throw my SO in the bushes and find a guy w/ dimples. :ohlawd:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
combined with havin a baby face it makes anyone i meet still think i just got out of high school 10 years after the fact like women my age literally have to see my id to believe were the same age sometimes lol

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
combined with havin a baby face it makes anyone i meet still think i just got out of high school 10 years after the fact like women my age literally have to see my id to believe were the same age sometimes lol

Same damn problem. Its a gift and a curse though. Cuz I know I can pass for being in my mid 20's easily. But its a hassle when you get carded for shyt like cigarettes and beer constantly.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Werd, i always get far more attention from women cause of my eyelashes. I even once had a female tell me she was gonna cut my eyelashes off while i slept cause she was jealous :merchant:

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Werd, i always get far more attention from women cause of my eyelashes. I even once had a female tell me she was gonna cut my eyelashes off while i slept cause she was jealous :merchant:

Used to get made fun of about my eyelashes. bytch said it looked like I wore fake eyelashes:beli:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't have dimples but I always wished I did :sadcam:

I love a man with dimples, nice straight teeth, and nice eyes :ohlawd: