Having Dimples Appreciation

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
When Girls make me Laugh and they put their Index in 1 of my Dimples and say "Look at these Dimples!" to their Girlfriend and she be like :ohhh: ...I'm like :smugbiden: cuz I'm about to :win:

WayneCom 7

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I thought they made me look gay when I was younger, add that to the fact that my eyebrows have always look perfectly arched and plucked (it's the way they grow because of the texture, because I don't to sh!t to them).

Girls usually ask me if I do my eyebrows, :snoop::beli::birdman: "No, bish, they're not."

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I thought they made me look gay when I was younger, add that to the fact that my eyebrows have always look perfectly arched and plucked (it's the way they grow because of the texture, because I don't to sh!t to them).

Girls usually ask me if I do my eyebrows, :snoop::beli::birdman: "No, bish, they're not."

story of my life except it was my eyelashes. it's strange feeling when a cute chick tells you that she envies the hair on ya eyelids. no matter how flattered you may feel you still make a face like :beli:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I thought dimples were considered a feminine/soft thing for a man to have? Love them on women though.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

story of my life except it was my eyelashes. it's strange feeling when a cute chick tells you that she envies the hair on ya eyelids. no matter how flattered you may feel you still make a face like :beli:

:damn: I have them both!