Having a woman who holds you down and is down for you for whatever>>>>>

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

I'm not worried about that. Nikki has more than held me down. You nikkas are just on some other shyt. And since you got my pm do what I asked. Thanks homie.

dont mind me ive been drinking molly heavily tonight.....and that thread was technically about 4 other people and youre the only one who asked for it to be removed so i gotta rock with the majority :salute:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
dont mind me ive been drinking molly heavily tonight.....and that thread was technically about 4 other people and youre the only one who asked for it to be removed so i gotta rock with the majority :salute:

Whatever. You people worry about that shyt too much. I was drinking all night too which is why I got heated. I've actually been drinking heavy and stressed all week so I haven't been all together. I'm good now though. I've just been too faded.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Havin 1 chick to hold u down is cool. But when u can play the field and bag damn near any bytch u want, why not keep doin that until u are ready to settle down. There ain't nothin like havin options :manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Havin 1 chick to hold u down is cool. But when u can play the field and bag damn near any bytch u want, why not keep doin that until u are ready to settle down. There ain't nothin like havin options :manny:

Nah. Show me 20 more dimes and I'll pick my baby every time. I'm in love. :yeshrug:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
yeah...but nothing is worse than the wrong chick being down....now you have a quagmire...cuz you don't want to lose the downness but you dont want this bytch either...:snoop: life...

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Ya they hold you down..women are like the bane to ambition and success....fukk em and kick em out..they'll bleed you're dreams dry like a vampiress..

Damn you go after hoes bruh :troll: . Dont disrespect these queens out here by getting it twisted. A good woman will force you to be the most ambitious and successful you can be or youll get kicked to the curb.

I feel like a lot of the nikkas on here that are on a mindset like this one arent very successful and dont attract really good women anyway if u actually think some dumb shyt like this

That said never ever ever wife a ho:scusthov:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
A lot of the dudes on here have been on that anti-relationship, anti-commitment, anti-women shyt, but this needs to be said. fukking a million women is nothing compared to having one woman where you both love each other and would do anything for each other.

Life's one big party when you're still young, but who's gonna have your back when it's all done? Girl you're my Angel. You're my Darling.

To all my ladies out there who are about that commitment life and cater to your man, you are appreciated. Don't let all these "women are all hoes" ass nikkas discourage you!

:wow:

bettys trade teams everyday b :cube::manny::thisnikkahere: