Having a woman who holds you down and is down for you for whatever>>>>>

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
A lot of the dudes on here have been on that anti-relationship, anti-commitment, anti-women shyt, but this needs to be said. fukking a million women is nothing compared to having one woman where you both love each other and would do anything for each other.

Life's one big party when you're still young, but who's gonna have your back when it's all done? Girl you're my Angel. You're my Darling.

To all my ladies out there who are about that commitment life and cater to your man, you are appreciated. Don't let all these "women are all hoes" ass nikkas discourage you!

:wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
superman.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:ohlawd: At the end of the day there's nothing like it. And when you have a girl like that don't even worry about her doing you wrong.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This should only be the case if you lead a high risk lifestyle.

I mean who else gon pick up them collect calls?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Don't get too attached man, you never know what'll happen with them in the future. That being said, you shouldn't need a woman to "hold you down". You're a man, stand on your own two feet and make your own way. A woman should be a compliment to your life, she shouldn't have the power to make or break you.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
so since you were so worried about Nikki doing you wrong this doesn't apply to you right?

And I missed your pm breh my bad I had 87 notifications piled up :snoop:

I'm not worried about that. Nikki has more than held me down. You nikkas are just on some other shyt. And since you got my pm do what I asked. Thanks homie.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Don't get too attached man, you never know what'll happen with them in the future. That being said, you shouldn't need a woman to "hold you down". You're a man, stand on your own two feet and make your own way. A woman should be a compliment to your life, she shouldn't have the power to make or break you.

Why are you giving advice on women to a gay man who pretends to be women on message boards?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Why are you giving advice on women to a gay man who pretends to be women on message boards?

:leon:

Oh shyt I didn't even notice it was him who made the thread! I have him on ignore, so I thought it was the dude who posted the superman gif. I thought he meant like "fukk yeah a woman to hold you down!" or something:yeshrug:

My bad:aiscust:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Man you guys trying to ruin my good mood right now. Definitely can't take a woman like that for granted.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=copiznIfV3E"]Beyonce feat Jay Z Bonnie & Clyde - YouTube[/ame]
All I need in this life of sin.