having a drive thru liquor store appreciation

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
whats the difference between govt owned and whatever else ?

in ontario, there's the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) non privatized, and essentially a monopoly for them. They are the only retail establishment (not incl bars, restaurants, etc) that you can buy liquor (not incl beer) from. We also have "The Beer Store" (yes its called that) that sells......beer.

But from a liquor standpoint, LCBO controls it, doesnt allow a private seller to establish a retail footprint (ie. no competition).

a fifth of
8995497e2a7a61ab1d6edbc13da1a0fd.jpg
costs $30.95 CDN....how much does it cost in the states?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Its like Christmas walking in there and lookin at all the bottles :krs:

I always end up with 4 or 5 bottles in case i want a little of everything. Cant believe some of you have places that deliver :gladbron:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
in ontario, there's the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) non privatized, and essentially a monopoly for them. They are the only retail establishment (not incl bars, restaurants, etc) that you can buy liquor (not incl beer) from. We also have "The Beer Store" (yes its called that) that sells......beer.

But from a liquor standpoint, LCBO controls it, doesnt allow a private seller to establish a retail footprint (ie. no competition).

a fifth of
8995497e2a7a61ab1d6edbc13da1a0fd.jpg
costs $30.95 CDN....how much does it cost in the states?

that shyt is $25 at costco.

Daps
that shyt is $25 at costco.

and I'd drink that 25 dollars in about 2 hours and end up going out to buy some cheap 40's to top my night off :sadbron:

My tolerance is fukking up my ability to really get drunk anymore.

I want that feeling from back in the day of getting drunk :to: