having a big **** appreciation thread

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
You're the Barry Horowitz of the internet, everything you post is some corny pat on the back to yourself, you gotta be one of the most insecure dudes on here.

barry.png

:dead:

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Piped down a spanish broad sunday night, bytch had my back lookin like I got 30 lashes. When I was finished I just stood in the mirror and did the Webbie "I got a big dikk" dance.

*Cues gif*

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Nothing like feeling up on a girl and she says she doesn't want to fukk so you grab her hand and put it in ya pants so she can know what she's dealing with..then she's ready to fukk..:jawalrus:

You small dikk nikkas can't understand this:umad:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
john goodman don't post a picture of your dikk, just post a picture of yourself fully clothed. no one knows what you look like. and i dont trust anyone on here who isnt willing to post a picture of themselves. you gotta be either extremely ugly or fat or you are just too embarrassed by all the crazy stuff you post on here.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Last time people called ducktales I posted a pic

Do I need to do that again

you're on a website overwhelmingly populated with men, talking about how large your penis is & offering to show pictures :huh:. I just wanted you to reflect on that