Having a beard is annoying as fukk

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I was happy with a goatee. Once i turned 28, beard came through with the quickness. Soul patch was the one that took the longest to fill in. I really hate having so much facial hair. fukk the beard and give me back my hairline :damn:

:mjcry:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Fully picked out, conditioned(most important part of having a beard is using the right conditioner), washed, oiled, and balmed my shyt is like 6 or 7 inches. Sits at 5 most of the time because using a lot of products all the time will weaken the hair and cause it to break only di that every other day. I still pick it all the time.

Use Shea Moisture for men or Scotch Porter is another good brand. Jamaican Mango and Caster oil with the coconut in it is a good oil. Broads love how it smell. High key Scotch Porter beard balm smell good as hell too. Shea Moisture for men hands down makes the best conditioners. Use a metal pick, not plastic trust me

My shyt grows like an afro on my face. Plus it's got three colors Salt, Pepper, and Cinnamon and it's soft so broads love it. Everytime I go to kickbacks broads be asking to touch my shyt cause it looks soft. One broad touched my shyt, we exchanged numbers and she messaged me later that night saying she wanted to sit on it... I obliged her. Great way to pick up women too.

Don't shape it up under clippers too often, have the barber use scissors most of the time as well.