“Have You Seen Me?”: TSC Posters M.I.A.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
What happened to Vice Queen? She loved her some Roman Reigns. Also Libra Lady.
Vice was just posting in this past weeks NXT thread. September is still posting just not as much in TSC. Reading through a post of Libra's from 2015
I've been doing well. I should be going home soon- I'm in occupational/physical rehab from my lung transplant due to having Lupus (6 years to the day, my diagnoses was confirmed). I have been in the hospital since March. There was a slight hesitation with me typing that cause I know how some muthafuggas can be. It's like if you like me cool, if you don't even better. Not looking for sympathy or whatever. If someone disagrees with me and is bored enough to try to start an argument, I'm not gonna fall over and die- trust I've already died once...literally.

So anyways, how have you been?
She posted through Aug 2016 then stopped. Hopefully she's doing ok

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I’m here I just don’t watch anymore. I’m usually reading all the hot takes in the Coliseum. but I was just watching SD with my dad. The crowd :dead: Shinsuke look the same Nak don’t crack :wow: I thought Cesaro left. Also John Morrison? Also is Jeff hardy sober this time around? So many questions I don’t care to know the answer to :whoo:

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
What happened to the Randy Orton Stan?
Ed something.
@Ed MOTHEREFFIN G

Ed was hated by a lot of people. :russ:

I ain't gonna lie though, I always thought Ed was a dope poster. Smart, funny dude, a lot of energy. Great threadstarter.

But if anybody here hates him, I can respect that. :heh: